By registering for the conference, you automatically agree to all of the following terms and conditions and agree to the following penalty charge, image authorization, terms & conditions and data protection information.
1. Data protection information
In the context of the initiation, conclusion, processing and repackaging of BayernMUN 2018 on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions, the Provider shall collect, store and process data and pictures. This is done within the framework of the legal provisions. The UNSN, as an organizer, does not pass on any personal data of the participants to third parties, unless he is required by law or the participant has expressly consented beforehand. If a third party is used for services in connection with the editing of processes, the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Law are complied with. The data communicated by the participant in the course of the registration process is handled exclusively for the purpose of making contact within the framework of the conference development and only for the purpose for which the participant made the data available. Once payment is available data are passed on to the credit institution which is responsible for the payment. As long as UNSN takes storage periods of a commercial or fiscal nature, the storage of some data may take up to two years. During the registration on the BayernMUN website of the provider, anonymized data, which do not allow and do not intend to conclude any inferences regarding personal data, are recorded, in particular the IP address, date and time. At the request of the customer, the personal data will be deleted, corrected or blocked within the scope of the statutory provisions. A free of charge information about all personal data of the customer is possible. By submitting registration details you agree to allow the UNSN e.V. to contact you regarding their services and future events. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 Registration to attend conferences
If you register to attend one of our conferences, we will ask you to furnish certain personal information sufficient to enable us to process your booking and communicate with you regarding the event. The basis for our receiving and processing this information will be contractual.
1.2 Opt-in for conference updates
- If you merely wish to receive communications about the event before deciding whether to attend, we will ask you to give your explicit consent to receiving such communications and this will authorise us to process your data for this purpose.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time in one of ways described below.
1.3 Opt-in to email marketing and other communications
- If you expressly consent to receiving marketing communications by email about future events and other services we offer by ticking the appropriate tick box, this will authorise us to process your data for these purposes.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time in one of ways described below.
1.4 Legitimate interests
- If you have previously attended one of our conferences or other events, or subscribed to one of our services, then, in the absence of consent, the legal basis on which we have processed your data and communicated with you is our legitimate interests. We have a legitimate interest in communicating with you in order to give you information regarding upcoming conferences or our other services. It is necessary for us to market our services in this way as there is no cost-effective alternative. In balancing our interests against yours, we take into consideration the facts that the amount of your personal data we process is minimal, that it is not sensitive data, that there is a minimal privacy impact and that you can easily opt out or unsubscribe at any time.
- You have the right at any time to instruct us to stop processing your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and to delete all such data. This right can be exercised in one of ways described below. Once you do this, any personal data of yours will be deleted permanently from our records.
1.5 Protection of your personal information
- We will not use your personal data other than for the purposes described in this notice.
- Except as described above, we will not sell your personal data or share it with any third parties.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the stated purposes except:
- to the extent required by law; or
- in the case of information provided for contractual purposes, for the relevant period laid down in the Limitation Act 1980 for bringing any claims; or
- where we rely on legitimate interests, unless deletion is specifically requested by you, all personal data will be deleted after one year.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
1.6 Your rights
Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
- The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to be informed of what personal data of yours we hold, how we obtained it and how long we intend to keep it (also known as a subject access request).
- The right to have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data (also called the right to be forgotten).
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, in particular where the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data where your right to object to processing is disputed.
- The right to data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data to another organisation) except where your data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests.
Your rights above can be exercised free of charge by writing to us or telephoning us. Our contact details are set out at the end of this notice. In certain cases, we will need to satisfy ourselves of your identity before we can action a request under the GDPR. If you feel that any of your rights have been infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
For questions and requests for the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data, as well as collection, processing and use, the customer may contact: email@example.com
2. Image authorization
(Important: If you are younger than 18 years old, your parents must sign the official consent to the publication of photos, sound and video of UNSN e.V. Please find them for download on our website at www.bayernmun.org/registration.)
With your participation you (in the following the photographed) acquiesce the United Nations Society Nuremberg e.V., Lange Gasse 20, 90403 Nürnberg (in the following UNSN e.V.) to use the photographs and recordings of the event being published and used for the communication of the event “BayernMUN”
- on the webpages and social media accounts of UNSN e.V. e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Xing, LinkedIn etc.
- in print media, e.g. brochures, flyers, postal cards, announcements, advertising
- for the press and public relations work in newspapers and magazines
- for the demonstration at public events.
This includes the editing, combination with other material or other revision, if necessary or desired. The UNSN e.V. is not obligated to use the material.
- If both parents act as legal guardians, the consent of both parents is necessary. However, the signature of one parent is sufficient, when this parent confirms the consent of the other. In the case of a retraction, the consent of one parent is sufficient, even if both parents signed the consent initially.
- In case of a publication online, the material will be accessible worldwide. The reuse by a third person (especially through the sharing on social networks) cannot be ruled out. Digital photos and videos can be copied, changed or used further, without the UNSN e.V. knowing or having any influence over this.
- The consent is valid from the day that the participating person registered, since he or she automatically agreed to this document. However, you have the possibility to retract your consent with immediate effect. If the consent is not retracted, its validity is temporarily unlimited. In case of a retraction, we are not obligated to remove already published material from the website or social media platforms. From the retraction forward, every further publication by us is not viable. If we agree to delete already published material, this will only include publications we made ourselves. A complete removal from the internet cannot be guaranteed.